Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Double LetDown

So anyone who knows me is well aware of the fact that I love sandwiches and that i'm crazy about different types of meat. So when KFC started advertising their new Double Down Sandwich I was ecstatic. We're talking two slices of cheese and bacon sandwiched between two strips of chicken in original recipe or grilled. Naturally when I finally decided to try one of these glorious concoctions today I went with the original because grilled chicken at a KFC has always thrown me for a curve. I understand the concept of variety people but at what cost? So I swing by the drive-thru get my double down and some mashed potatoes and i'm on my way to glory, right? WRONG!!!! The mashed potatoes and gravy were spectacular as always but the Double Down was smaller than the palm of my hand (by the way I have dainty womanly hands for those of you out of the loop). Seriously this thing was like 1/3 the size as the ones being paraded around in the commercial. The Colonel usually treats me good but today I think he was bored and so he decided to tease me and then not put out like he should. Damn you chickentease damn you to hell. So tomorrow Ash and I are will be trekking to Rallys so I can get some of their sweet bacon ranch fries to make up for this tragedy. Way to drive me into the loving hands of another fast food establishment KFC. Now I need comfort food to make up for your unsatisfying performance in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment