Sunday, May 23, 2010

Street Sharks

Big Slammu
Sadly, Big Slammu is the last of the Street Sharks I possessed when I was younger. These brilliant toys were released '94-'95 along with a cartoon series. Sure, they could be seen as a ripoff that was still trying to capitalize on the success of the TMNT franchise but hey, kids at my school sure loved them. I only had a few others but I wish i still possessed them because it is hard as hell trying to track down any of these. I guess I should be thankful that I still have my favorite one. Although I am still disappointed that I never tracked down Moby Lick the killer whale when I was younger. At my elementary if you had Moby Lick, you were the shit. You got to decide the games at recess and kids gave you their fruit roll-ups just to hold him for a few seconds. Oh, what could have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment